Hello and welcome to my Master's of Library Science (MLS) capstone! My name is Victoria Gray and I am part of Utah cohort 12! This portfolio contains an overview of my completed work through the School of Library and Information Management (SLIM) at Emporia State University. The purpose of this portfolio is to demonstrate my mastery of the eight program outcomes and four professional values of the SLIM program. 

From a young age, a love of books and libraries was instilled into me. As I entered my senior year of high school, I began volunteering at my local library where I first realized that I could spend the rest of my life doing this! In no time at all, I discovered Emporia State University's distance education program and by the time I began my undergraduate coursework at the University of Utah, I knew that I would be applying to the SLIM program. And the rest is history!

I thank you once again for taking the time to look at my work and I welcome you to contact me with any questions you might have!